GRAMMARLY REVIEW | THE PERFECT TOOL FOR BLOGGERS?

7:54 pm


First things first, I would like to clarify that this is not sponsored. Grammarly is a tool I found through an ad online. I knew that I wasn't exactly the best writer so I said Hey, Why Not? It was one of the best decisions I made in a while.

Welcome! This little corner of the internet belongs to a teen blogger who loves to write and share her ideas with the world (or whoever's reading). You'll find mainly Beauty and Lifestyle posts here but, as you can see I write a little bit of everything ;)

So today I am going to be doing another review as I can see they are quite popular on my blog! I will be reviewing Grammarly. Let's get into it!


What Is It?

Now I don't know if you've heard of Grammarly but it's basically an add-on you can get for your browser, I have it for Chrome. It helps you with your writing and underlines typos and grammatical errors in a light red. I'll see if I can insert some pictures. 

This is a picture of the post before it was edited.

How to get it and start up.

Firstly you'll have to download Grammarly to your browser, click the link here and follow through with signing up (I don't receive anything for you signing up as this is not sponsored) Then set your settings to whatever language you use (I have mine set to British English). And you're done! 

What it does.

When you write anything (a Facebook post, a blog post, etc) using the browser Grammarly is installed on, a little green 'G' icon will show in the corner. It'll turn red when you've made a mistake and will show the number of mistakes you've made.

If you click the red button it will expand and you can correct your mistakes. Then you close the tab and your text will be corrected.


You can also expand each card individually for Grammarly to explain the mistake to you.
You're probably wondering, is it really needed? If you already have a built in spellcheck system it may seem unnecessary but, trust me when I say Grammarly is a step above these. I'll give you an example. When I write in blogger I will usually spell check my work but bloggers' spellcheck will not be able to tell whether I used ITS or IT'S correct. Grammarly will. 

My Opinion

As I have been using Grammarly for more than a while now I can definitely say it's  the best blogging tool I use. I always used to forget to spellcheck at the end of writing my posts and because Grammarly underlines everything as I go along I find I never miss a mistake. If you guys have any alternatives, I'd love to check them out!

Conclusion

I feel every person who has a website of any sort should download this tool, It has really helped me improve my writing and stop making grammatical errors. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and don't forget to share, comment and follow all my social medias which you can find on the sidebar or on my 'contact' page. Thank you for taking the time to read this post you don't know how much it means to me. If you want to sick around check out my Update Post.
Love you all x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts